Together with our technical experts, you will:
- Organise and plan various events, such as webinars and workshops;
- Coordinate and execute communication campaigns through various channels (e.g. newsletters, website content, LinkedIn posts and social media);
- Manage our CRM and CMS systems;
- Provide administrative support to general management;
- Organise and implement office policies;
- Design the annual plan of events and activities, including a communication plan.
- English proficiency at CEFR-B2 or C1 level;
- Completed education in office management and/or communication at bachelor’s level;
- Having 1 -3 years’ experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Affinity with the (municipal) drinking water and wastewater industry;
- Easily adjustable to the rapidly changing environment of a young and growing company.
The job we offer is initially for a period of 9 months. It concerns a part-time contract of 3 days per week. If Sensileau is successful throughout 2019 and 2020, an extension of at least one year is possible. Overall, we offer:
- Interesting work within the dynamic environment of a young and growing company;
- Inclusion in a small multi-disciplinary team of highly motivated experts;
- Potential to grow into a management/leadership role when Sensileau continues to grow;
- A salary up to € 20,000 bruto annually on the basis of full-time employment;
- Space to explore new ideas and initiate new activities.
|Job Location||Watercampus Leeuwarden, NL|