Together with our technical experts, you will:
- Organise and plan various events, such as webinars, training courses and workshops.
- Contribute to the development of new knowledge-exchange products and dissemination strategies to enrich the Sensileau Sensor Platform, and foster the implementation of innovative technologies in the water industry.
- Coordinate and execute communication campaigns through various channels (e.g. newsletters, website content, LinkedIn posts and social media);
- Manage our CRM and CMS systems.
- Provide support to general management.
- Develop, organise and implement office policies.
- Design the annual plan of events and activities, including a communication plan.
- Dutch and English proficiency at CEFR-B2 or C1 level (with one as native language).
- Completed education in management, marketing and/or communication at bachelor’s level.
- Affinity with socially relevant water topics such as (drinking) water quality, floods/droughts, climate change, microplastics, etc.
- Having 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- Easily adjustable to the rapidly changing environment of a young and growing company.
The job we offer is initially for a period of 1 year. It concerns a part-time contract of max. 28 hours per week. If Sensileau continues to be successful, change to a full-time position and a contract extension are possible. Overall, we offer:
- Interesting work within the dynamic environment of a young and growing company.
- Inclusion in a small multi-disciplinary team of highly motivated experts.
- Potential to grow into a management/leadership role when Sensileau continues to grow.
- A salary up to € 20,412 bruto annually on the basis of full-time employment plus 8% holiday allowance.
- Space to explore new ideas and initiate new activities.
Sensileau is a young company (established in 2017), and currently consists of its two co-founders and a small team of experts across the globe. Our office is located at the Water Technology Campus in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. We focus our activities primarily on Europe, North America and South Africa. Our digital service platform www.sensileau.app is in the middle of a very dynamic development phase as we attract more and more customers with a growing number of products and services. So, if this job description is not precisely your dream job, let us know what your ambitions are, and let’s talk about the possibilities.